View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 10:26 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for the response. I'll use your advice.

Crossworlds/AP is the best in the series, but I love them all.

Archdemons in Dark Side at least don't 'halve' stacks anymore.

Still having trouble on the 5th creature deciding on which. Catapults are the one I choose so far.

You mentioned some trouble with not having resurrection in Dark Side on another thread, I responded with some helpful tips. The hardest part is just getting through Portland. Once done, you've more options with the Heretarchs(or however it's spelled,lol)until you get some Demonologists. Btw, about that one:

If you can avoid the battle at the entrance to Atrixus, and avoid any other battles, you can get to Verderet(however it's spelled), who not only has demonologists but other quality demons. I think you can get there via the catacombs right after you're kicked out of Dragandor. I think, think mind you, that you can get him to come to the shelter too at that time, and that means whenever you need the good demons, bam, he's right there.

I am convinced they will update that game in the future. A lot of the quests are hard to follow, if you're a novice to the series it's probably impossible. A lot of them are vague as to what to do next.

*If you're a novice reading this, don't pick the vampire right off. Too hard. Pick the Demoness.

Don't buy a single Metamorph. Worthless. I thought, "hmm, I can copy the Demonologist or Necromancer with the added numbers of the Metamorph and get super abilities...Wrong". Phantom is better to use and doesn't take a unit slot. In fact, it's the same effect as phantom.