View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 04:55 PM
Registered Member

Yo.

ive been keeping an eye on this for awhiel now. But I dont really know much about it. For example....will there be a campaign?
If so..what will it be like?? Like M2TW??? or you just do battle after battle??

WIll the game be like older RTS games..where you start a new game..build your houses..warehouses...mines..get yourself a barracks and stables and slowly build up your forces..or will it be just a simple method like M2TW?? pick your units and off you go?
If it is like that..I must say..its a BIG step for anyone to go up against the highly successful CA for there TW series! What do you hope to get out of this?? From what I have seen..It looks so so so similar to M2TW!

Judgeing from the videos, the cavalry with the lances look a bit off! they all just barge through each other without bounceing off other horses or anything...and the numbers just dropped and dropped in seconds!! iam not to sure about that!

BEST part of the clip was when heavy infantry were fighting each other...the pushing and sliceing..looks like some hollywood material going on there! very impressed with that! But of course..how often will you see the same animations?? like in M2TW...the thing that I hated was seeing the same death animations over and over again and same hollywood style kills..it just got boring so quickly!

NOW..on a more technical note! How powerful will this game go...what I mean is...will this game use Shader Model 3.0??
Will it feature HDR??
Particles?
any kind of physics engine?
Post Processing?
DirectX10?

If I wanted to play the game on MAX settings..what system should I have to be capable of playing in on max settings?