View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 08:50 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default Update Report

Hey, I wanted to some quick round up of what I have ready for the next Version, take it as an dev-log. [NOT RELEASED AS OF YET -> 01.01.2016]

Alright, I have:
- Even more Fixed Textures
- Every-Debug related made now is Removed, (Until enabled via Config/InitTeamScript or the DEBUG Option at the Mod Menu)
- Most to All Free things now cost Money(Corporate Contracts, Drones, etc)
- Many Code-related Fixes
- CPU-Player Improvement, it may be minimal, but its going forward.
- Gate Blockades related Code changes, it MAY be included in 0.6.2 or at the most late at 0.7. I can't promise anything about the Blockades tho.
- Many new WIP-features added to the Basebuilding, but I think it may be until 0.7 or later until its Officially added... sorry.
- MSSwitchBlock will be very polished at the Release of 0.6.1, atleast Im trying as hard as I can to find and remove any Bugs/Complications that may occur with it.
- Fixed Respawn Function (For real now)
- Moved the Invasion Portals to another System called "Invasion Picker", creative huh?
- New Alien-hoarded Systems like Tunguska, I mean, SW3 is seriously missing some Alien action!, expect atleast 3 new Systems in 0.6.1.
- one very cool Function named "SW3EXP_ViewItemAmount"
With this new Function, you can basically get the amount of an Module/Item the Player currently has, its probably very useful if you want to make Quests or even other kinds of stuff which Require the player to have X amount of Item.
Heres the Code, cuz its gonna take a bit longer until 0.6.1 Gets released:
Code:
-- Check Inventory Item Amount
-- PLEASE make sure the Item you specified actually Exists, there is no Table with all the Modules to check from as of Yet available!.
-- CAN BE RUN IN INITIALIZATION/RUN OF SYSTEMS AND IN REAL-TIME!
function SW3EXP_ViewItemAmount(Item)
    CurInv = GetInventory();
    LOG("SW3EXP::ScriptingSystem: 'SW3EXP_ViewItemAmount' Accessed. Viewing Item Amount of ".. Item);
    local Amount = 0;
    local ItemExist = 1;
    while ItemExist == 1 do
        if (CurInv:IsExist(Item) == TRUE) then 
            CurInv:DeleteModule(Item);
            ItemExist = 1;
            Amount = Amount + 1;
        else
            ItemExist = 0;
        end;
    end;
    CurInv:AddModule(Item, Amount);
    LOG("SW3EXP::ScriptingSystem: 'SW3EXP_ViewItemAmount' Accessed. Item Amount Result "..Amount);
    return Amount;
end;
!-- FREE USE FOR EVERYBODY --!, also everything inside the expansion mod!, anybody can use whatever they want in whatever Mod they wish!.
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)

Last edited by nocalora29; 01-01-2016 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Slightly edited ViewItemAmount Function.