View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 02:33 PM
Approved Member

Erkilmarl:
- the units for hire in jerneland: there's a certain randomness, so sometimes it is demoness, other times Evil Beholder etc. I've increased the numbers to hire, but won't add more of each type, should push you to use other strategies too... to survive... but perhaps 1 extra hut in the 2nd island, maybe? In the first 2 islands, more troops and better ones will be added after certain quests. In general when I mod I also try to push players to make new strategists to move forward instead of always the strong level 4 units like Paladin, Royal Griffin, Demonologist.

- the only changes to units I have made is a little balance and mostly in the human race. To make Priest and Knight more attractive for instance. Inkvisitor only has 2 charges of the rage/bless thing instead of 3 for instance. So just play, don't have to think about testing units. The knight for instance have 1 charge of Run but only with +1 to speed once. I was planning making a list of changes one day...

- Dragon Egg: I haven't touched the Pet skills. I know some of the skills changes the rest time depending on their level.