View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 02:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinoo
I played Kotr in 2004...Since then any good patch released?
I don't know... Didn't even applied any patch on Kotr.

I admit I didn't played kotr too much and I sucked at this game. I have suceesfully delivered few times cargo and been through all the map, met mafia, admired beautifull scenery - bridges, weather, night effect, rain...
Game is very relaxing and I actually enjoyed driving a truck as much that silly may be LOL haha.

In fact, I like racing games but I am not very good at them. This game is just different.

What I didn't liked in Kotr is competition that was too agressive and made damage to my cargo. Cargo is not porculain to be damaged just like that inside truck. In any way i would prefer that competition is smarter, game is trying to be simulation and you must obey the rules in driving a truck and then silly ai tries to push you out of road. This is crazy and fantasy.

And guys bear with 1C. We can give them deadline of 1st Quater of 2008. to release the game.

I will not buy the game after that. I will just boycott it. If all fans tell them this then they will think about putting 2008. release date and making jokes with us year after year. 1Q of 2008. is all the time I am prepared to give them. I am tired of incompetent game developers that make games for 5 or 7 years.

Many companies have mistreated the fans and that was not good for them. Fans are forgiving to one point and then...

Mario