View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHartikka View Post
Hi, thank you for encouraging! That is what intend to I do with our home server All_Planes - keep it to 409. And of course added it with the bomb salvo fix patch for effective bomber training!

However, how would the developers of new patches improve them unless someone keeps reporting about bugs and flaws..? That is why I keep telling about the three main bomber flaws: Salvo, fuse and pilot hit.

Alas, developer team seem not yet have noticed any of these mails. The 4.101 thread only tells about the 'safety fuse' that it will be removed from cassette bomblets... Also no control to be expected for the pilot about the fuse but maybe only for host difficulty settings. Also nothing mentioned about the bomb salvo fix for 4.101 so I guess they have not noticed it either... Maybe it will not come for the new Cliffs of Dover, either.

Well, one more way to remind about 410 patch bomber bugs - I made a new squad for one of HL campaigns : BAN410! squad..!

Regards,

- J. Hartikka -
DonĀ“t worry about it in around two months time those "Great" patches will be obsolete, and the arm chair experts can disappear again in their cellars!