Thread: Patches?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 11:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hykao View Post
There is a 1.1 patch for Russian version of the game...the English version contains all the 1.1 modifications...

About unofficial patch: it contains only some original uncensored textures...

What would be those "few problems"?
Sometimes I have a hard time moving over or through objects. I get stuck in doorways that I am clearly not bigger than. Or Ive jumped onto something, I cant move for a bit.
Also, When I try to sneak up on someone the dialog box doesnt open up. Even when I am basically touching someone. I get killed and start over, then the box opens up correctly.

Seriously these are minor quibbles. I had a few other small items but they escape me at the moment.
Do you know where I can look at this unofficial patch? I would like to see some better insignia for the Nazis that im sure you guys had to leave out for censorship reasons. Like Iron crosses and swastikas. Just for realism sake.
Or direct me towards a message board that talks about this stuff if it is frowned upon in your official forum.

Seriously I just want to know more about this game. It is very attention grabbing and I look forward to playing it whenever I am not. Even if it takes me 20-30 kills each session!!!!