View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 05:58 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutterjohn View Post
Yeah, I played a bit more tonight got my main char to L7 (IIRC), Outskirter & Rada to L8 and Telle to L6.

<snip>

They definitely don't appear to say anything when using skills/spells as I've been experimenting more with them now that er... Vince? has some water mage spells and I have Telle back. (Building Outskirter and Rada mainly as meleers, and Telle and Vince as mages ATM...)
My Victor is a machine gunner, with magic as addendum. Actually, I held back on magic until Fireball so he has an AoE. Also Ice Prison, which is the AoE freeze.

You eventually pick up a dwarf (2nd machine gunner!) as well, and both of them are in Overalls.

I'm at 14 now, with the dwarf at 13 and with Telle at level 11 only as she keeps disappearing and reappearing. Just picked up my 6th member, a Cat tribe lady who's level 15 and built for daggers and light armor. (Much like Rada, she only has one weapon and one armor skill. They both have bow skill but eh, didn't train'em.)

So it looks like my having the Outdude be a bow/heavy armor user was a good idea.

Currently:
Victor - Machine Gun, Steamwork Armor, AoE Spells
Rada - Swords, Medium Armor
Outskirter - Bow, Heavy Armor
Torry (Dwarf) - Machine Gun, Steamwork Armor, Grenades
Loy (Cat tribe) - Daggers, Light Armor
Telle - Magic, Robes