View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Approved Member

Those were guidlines not rules, we can finetune them as needed. Really I think the BF-110 would only represent a very vulnerable target (one burst from your 190) not a gamebreaker in CTA. Really the bomb/rocket issue = bombs can blow everyone right off the airfield if only lobbed in the general area. Rockets require a bit of accuracy. With your level of skill I really don't believe either would be more than a speed bump to you. I hope to see you field a team you are a great flier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBlackDeathQ View Post
Sorry but I think your game mode is flawed I am referring to rule number five. You should allow bombs and no rockets or no explosives at all. If you look at rule number three you can see that once you let those bombs go that's it no more, but rockets give you more then 2 shots most fighters drop two bombs at a time. The fun factor is in the fact that it is harder to bomb then to rocket. Rule number six also no rear gunner is no rear gunner. I am quite harmless in a b17 because I cant use the gunners and fly at the same time ( i use stick) does that mean I can use the b17? No exceptions should be made