View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 02:47 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation Defender of the Crown - high score/highlights/combat statistics

I figured I'd start a high score thread, one for each campaign. But instead of just focusing on the high score, I would like to make it a trend to have people post both the highlights screen as well as the combat statistics screen; and if possible, the character screen as well. I really want the high score thread to be informative as well, especially for newer players who would like some idea as to how veteran players play the game: class chosen, skills selection, units used, and items used.

Given my hope for this thread, please do post your results no matter what your score is or difficulty you played. That way even veteran players could gain some insight on other play styles and tactics employed. So please post your results! Also, it is recommended to post your images in JPEG format since it is smaller in size and you could see a preview of the attachment. The screenshots in KB are saved in bitmap format; simple right-click and "edit" it and Windows will open it using Paint. From there, just choose "save as" and select JPEG format.

My latest impossible paladin no-loss game for DotC; level 29; final score: 793.

Highlights and combat statistics screen attached, as well as a character screen that shows the full skill selection, items and units used just before the final battle.

EDIT: Added my spellbook screen. Also, aside from the 7 total fixed battles in the campaign I fought the following suppression battles: spiked boots x2, adept's staff, advisor's dress, ring of power x2, archmage's staff, silver ring, mask of hate, and golden ring.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DotC high score 1.jpg (699.7 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg DotC high score 2.jpg (718.0 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg DotC char screen.jpg (355.4 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg DotC spells2.jpg (70.8 KB, 80 views)

Last edited by loreangelicus; 10-16-2010 at 04:17 AM.