View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 02:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
Not to strong as in stats, but titan 4300 lds, legendary penis 5800 lds come on
As for items i get it how to edit image, just so it would be somehow different form old, but i cant find item png files in my all game folder games/kb-armoredprincess/... all files checked and cant fine png files for items to change them am i blind or what ?
In localization/eg/other/eng_unit_features.lng you didnt add new units in description, does it make any problems with units in game,or its not important ?
About maelstorms headhunter talent, does it supposed to make bonus dmg to all 5th lvl units except dragons ? If does you missed runemages,orc chieftains and harl in list.But in my oppinion only humanoid 5th lvl should be listed there, remove cyclop,titan,tyrex and legendary penis
I had idea earlier to add new spell poison breath to order spells (for killing dragons/demons because their low poison res), something like hell breath in chaos magic tree but couldnt make new spell slot in book, making spell itself in spells.txt isnt problem placing it in book got me stuck. If you have any idea how to make this happen pls explain proces to me, i`ll try to make it work.
For create new spells, I think you should edit both spells.lua and spells.txt and even some other .lua files depend on which spell do you want. Image for new spells and description are also important. I havent created new spells but I think those files are the most important