View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 01:44 PM
Approved Member

Not to strong as in stats, but titan 4300 lds, legendary penis 5800 lds come on
But some big changes :
Archdemon 50% for Half, 50% for oblivion to much,
Chieftain +20dmg, for 1200 lds 5th lvl to much,
Black knight +2 speed to much
Cyclops to high res, only magic dmg was good against them before, now they are to strong
Paladin +2init/speed to much

As for items i get it how to edit image, just so it would be somehow different form old, but i cant find item png files in my all game folder games/kb-armoredprincess/... all files checked and cant fine png files for items to change them am i blind or what ?
In localization/eng/other/eng_unit_features.lng you didnt add new units in description, does it make any problems with units in game,or its not important ?
About maelstorm headhunter talent, does it supposed to make bonus dmg to all 5th lvl units except dragons ? If does you missed runemages,orc chieftains and harl in list.But in my opinion only humanoid 5th lvl should be listed there, remove cyclops,titan,tyrex and legendary penis
In titan iron fist you missed same as for maelstorm ( i think i suposed to make 100% bonus dmg to 5th lvl units), just add runemage,harl,legendary penis,and ogre chieftain. Also i saw titan have 4 active abilities (stun,push,throw,implosion), how`s that supposed to work out ?
In morale.txt you forgot sinister for black knights +1 morale hint.
Spell.txt add dictator for demon portal spell, 3rd lvl.
I had idea earlier to add new spell poison breath to order spells (for killing dragons/demons because their low poison res), something like hell breath in chaos magic tree but couldnt make new spell slot in book, making spell itself in spells.txt isnt problem placing it in book got me stuck. If you have any idea how to make this happen pls explain process to me, i`ll try to make it work.

Last edited by Fatt_Shade; 08-22-2011 at 11:23 PM.