View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 10:10 PM
Tvrdi

ahh USA, Russia, Japan, G. Britains mutually "love"....ehmm....I wont type anything on that topic because they would delete my post or lock the tread.....its always the "big boys" victims, glory and glorification....small "suckers" and "enemies of the modern era and democracy" (cuba, irak, afghanistan, cecenia, tibetans...etc...maybe even we in smaller countries in europe)....who cares for their and our victims?...deads....you just dont give a f....k...... Ill tell you....i have friends in the usa, GB....france....nice ppl.....but one word for their governments is - cynicism and other - hypocracy...and so many ppl from those countries buy that shit....

on topic: its nice that they built that monument...I can always support that if they were honest....but with what intentions monument is built?....who decided? ppl or government? With what purpose or goal? To make some political points ofcourse....yesterday, demonized eachothers - today "big friends" and "mindful brothers"...what a cinical world....i can puke

Last edited by Tvrdi; 03-27-2009 at 10:19 PM.