View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 10:31 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowdrake View Post
That is SO me. I'm mage too, about same level, same intellect, same units, same Rage, same SP. I love Geyser and Lightning too but find Fire Rain more effective (dmg/mana-wise). Except - how did you get Higher Magic lvl2 at level 16?! I've only just gotten lvl1!
LOL right after writing my post i went further into exploring the land of death with my actual forces. Result? They're ALL DEAD! Except a few shamans that miraculously survived a fight i had to do to complete a quest!!!! Now my army is totally changed: i got more than 200 archers with a special artifact that gives them +100% damage. I got Archmages, Giants back and i'm going to restore the previous number of shamans(they're one of the best unit ever btw).
I reached higher magic lv2 "painfully" by waiting up for another level to come up, hence gathering more magic runes for it. Now is at level 3 plus i got concentration level 2 and i'm looking forward to have chaos magic level 2! Is getting more and more funny! I've discovered some utter new spells that i love like HELL!(which i won't spoil of course )

Sorry for my OT, just answering to shadowdrake.