View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 06:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comandan52 View Post
hi i'm new.

I'm currently playing this game and i'm honestly far by now. I got a mage liv 16 with attack 6 defence 6 and intellect 28 . My leadership is slightly below 10.000 and an example of my army are my "immortal" 5 Giants and my AWESOME 56 shamans. Then i got champions and cannoneers. I've done almost all of my quests till now(i just begun to explore the elf land) and my spells are really powerful considering that i got higher magic to level 2. My most powerful spells are the geysers and the lightning(both spells at level 2) which i got recently. My rage is still at 32 but my spell points are at 86!
That is SO me. I'm mage too, about same level, same intellect, same units, same Rage, same SP. I love Geyser and Lightning too but find Fire Rain more effective (dmg/mana-wise). Except - how did you get Higher Magic lvl2 at level 16?! I've only just gotten lvl1!

Back on topic, I love mage but I also like the way the Paladin can climb all three skill trees because of Rune Stone, and the way he gets all that xp and the starting Resurrection scroll. I won't vote yet until I've completed the game with all three classes, but I think I'll go for mage as my favorite.