View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuka10000 View Post
Will the game engine be better optimized in the expansion to eliminate the slowdowns and low fps with SW2 & SW3?

Secondly, when Bethesda released Fallout 3 the devs were asked what if anything they had learned from player feedback. The lead dev responded 'Don't let the game end'. What he meant of course was that players wanted to carry on in the game world after the main storyline had concluded. Will this be possible?

I would also like to see easy to use tools released so that the community can add mission arcs etc. I know the mod tools are out there but for most players these are too complicated and a simple system would be nice to have; which also of course extends the life of the game as the community create more and more content.

fallout 3 is different though. bethesda didnt just mean an opening ending, they also mean an easy modible world to let players create hundereds of hours of gameplay, new missions, new cities, design, armor, weaposn etc etc.

one very important thing is to bring back the voices in SW. the galaxy seems noiseless and boring, a personal connection is missing to the team. the new "hero" is personally about as interesting as a ship hull. "i am a trader, i am a trader, i want to find out what happened to my ships" sums up his whole character. BORING!

also, the graphic is outdated, it would be nice just to update it a little. also the missions do get boring after a while and it would be nice to see a more interactive world like systems being conquered or actually chaning sides and more events dependable on players action in the past