View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 08:01 PM
Trucidation

Currently all MultiRocket actions are saved in LOGfile.txt. I've got a sample about 1MB in size but 99% of the entries are for MultiRocket. Those can be removed to produce cleaner logs.

-
It would be nice if Ashes of Victory could load from a Civil War final save and "remember" which storyline you chose. I mean, since they're all basically leading to the same thing (war with symbionts), it shouldn't be hard to do. Not really expecting much here but a simply acknowledgement from ex-teammates would be nice. E.g. if you played the MSF storyline you'd get a message from Viper, if you played the Triada storyline then Aja would mail you.

-
I know there's probably nothing major they can do about the game engine at this point, but it could use some more tweaking. It's strange how the fps drops really fast when the number of ships in the system goes up. I mean, most of the time at the normal zoom range ships are only a handful of pixels across (e.g. see any of my screenshots). It's crazy if the engine is trying to render all the small details at that scale. Solution could include an option in the menu to enable a less detailed mode or something.

-
Thank you for FILETYPE MODDING, but isn't this only for dialogs? What about actually adding quests? The game is already ok in this regard but some tutorials on how to actually add them would be helpful. Or maybe even a mission editor like someone mentioned earlier.

Last edited by Trucidation; 06-21-2010 at 03:33 AM.