View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 08:25 PM
Approved Member

Thanks a lot for the feedback Jorko.
Changed difficulty settings in lng file.
Jimmy Kraud now takes gold when upgrading troops, upgrade of evil beholders fixed.
Rusty Anchor map on Scarlet Island adjusted.
Will Think about pirates and see what I come up with.
I havent changed anything on Rune Mages.
Reptile hunter was on purpose, tried different stuff on it, did not work, so choosed that instead of original.
Trapper medal text is untouched except added text about more runes, and it should not count your own units.
Inquisitor sounds , aye got it when adding talents, kept it for fun.
Radarmaps doesent work - have no idea, did u delete old red sands map before apply this mod? or any other mod installed?

Will adjust logic file.

It is not meant to kill every army out there, its a bit hard to build so much new landmass and leave big empty spots.
Taste of play is different, some people like short games and some long, so choice is to advance fast and not kill Everything and end game or play a longer game and kill a lot.
So will not decrease number of enemies.
I see u play as warrior, then pet level fast, and enemies get weak sooner cuz of leadership, but as mage thats a different story,at least for me.

It is not easy to balance for both warrior and mage, warrior gets more easy faster in beginning.
Play as mage now, still at debir lvl9 asmadeo is lvl9 and pet is lvl11, play on hard 190%

EA

Last edited by ecania; 06-24-2014 at 10:33 PM.