Thread: Naked challenge
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 10:10 AM
Approved Member

An interesting observation here folks, as I am still playing that 100% spell game -- it is theoretically possible to reach 100 intellect in the KB Crossworlds game. (just saying, probably not the first one to report it). Look at the screenshot - intellect is 79. Note : I have not found any high number of intellect shrines at all. Figure 79 can be further improved by :

- wearing sandals of the martyr = +2 int gain
- student belt = +1 int gain
- snake ring = +1 int gain (instead of ancient amulet)
- using Depth of Thought scroll = +10 int gain

That bring the total intellect to 93. Now here comes the interesting part. I found Living bow pretty early in the game and have been using it all the time apart from really difficult fights, simply because I wanted to have a chance to get a branch, which gives +1 int permanent. I originally thought that what you get (either fruit or branch) is random but set in stone (just like when breaking down item via neatness skill - you always get the same). However, it turned out it works just like with colossus scroll - if you replay a few battles around , you can ALWAYS get the branch and get +1int. Now if you look at the screenshot you can see I already collected 6 fruits during the game so that could have been +6int instead and I am at 228 fights only. So it is still possible to get 1-2 more intellect out of it for a grand total of 100-101 intellect..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg highint.jpg (510.4 KB, 32 views)