View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 03:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorko80 View Post
I find Matt's mod also very good and interesting. It is challenging in a different way then the original game,because the mechanics are changed and that's awesome, but it is even easier. So that's why I feel it is less rewarding and I lose interest quickly(unable to finish my second game). Ofcourse I played KB for a really long time and I'm now searching only for hard challenges, but for the occasional player it is a must, feels like a different game . Hope ecania will balance his mod for impossible to be challenging. I will try it as soon as the new update is out and post impressions and suggestions
Ok, first of all, I have not the programming knowledge that Matt have, it is a lot of things I wanna change too, but I often fail to do what I want, I need more knowledge to lua.

And Jorko, you try this out and hopefully come with suggestions and we try to pop out a more challenging version too.

This next update that will be out very soon will be the release version, then I will update it if needed.

I may ask Matt later on if we can create somthing together

EA

Last edited by ecania; 06-16-2014 at 03:47 PM.