View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 02:22 PM
Registered Member

Default Army size quesion before buying

Hi, i've just seen this game on the Steam sale for £12.50 and seeing as I love my Total War games especially the campaigns im very tempted to give this game a try but with most TW like games they usually fall very short when it comes to army size and fail to create a monster battle and doesn't do alot for me.

So my question to you is what is the maximum number of men can you have in 1 unit card i.e I hire set of knights how many men will be in it 100, 200? I've read you can have 30 unit cards in total in one army which is more than TW's 20 but if the maximum number of men in each unit card is only 80 then thats still only a army size of 2400. I have a decent PC to run big battles GTX 295, i7 2600k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz and in some Total War games you can have armies of 4000 i.e Shogun 2 and with Roma Serructum mod for Rome Total War armies of 4800 in 1 army not with reinforcements. As you can probably tell im a huge battle whore, it's a must. Was the reason I never gave King Arthur Wargame a real try as battles were too tiny.

Thanks in advance.