Horseman (26)
Bye

Fire Dragonfly
Foreman

Bear
Marauder

Bye
Bone Dragon (7)

- For the Zombie vs Goblin, their stats are so alike that it's only a matter of which one got the most total health, in this case de Decaying Zombie.

- For the Lake Fairy vs Hunter, I had to do some calaculation and here is the total dmage for the 1sr blow each unit is dealing with the hunter double attack and the Attk and Def stats accounted for:
Hunter: 2257,2 Total damage for a total of 282 Fairies killed
Fairy: 1146 total damage for a total of 10 hunters killed

The fact that the fairy got no-retaliation enables it to win this match. But can be different if the hunter got other Double damage attack, I consider it a one time action.

- The Catapult range attack and reloaded sepcial fire/burning attack makes it enable to overcome the deficit in the starting potential damage dealing.

- The Ghost life sucking and 50% less damage from physical attack makes it a tougher opponent for the Pirate that I would have tought.

- Ancient Bear vs Snake, this one is a marathon. To give a chance for the snake I consider the 2 space special bite and running away strategy. This mean that the snake got 2 attack for 1 attack by the bear (snake 2 hexes bite, then AB attack then Snake retaliate). Because of this, after 2 special bites by the snake and running away combo, the AB have lost half his forces, going from 125 to 66 while the Snake go from 333 to 240. After that the clock is slowly ticking for the AB.

- Those Gorguana have just so many great abilities. Combine with great Def and attk stats, the Undead spider got no chance at all.

-The Foreman Def and Attk stats are proving too strong for the Firy Dragonfly. The FD is seeing is amazing 2500 potential damage dealing reduce to 1388,9 because of it's opponent stats.

- Like the Snake match-up, the Marauder 2 hexes attack and running away strategy is proving too strong for the Bear aggressive strategy. This one is even easier because of the less difference in the Attk and Def stats between each units.