View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 07:25 PM
Registered Member

Default "The Backstab" Mission problem

Hi all,

Great game, as was BE5, and loving it so far with the BSM mod and the unofficial patch. I'm currently game level 6 and ran into a problem ending "The Backstab" mission for Willi Krauf. So, I leave me existing car in the main town and talk to Entonio after receiving the color flag and all that and off I go to Calli-Cantos or whatever. I get ambushed down below next to the town and I win the battle vs. bandits. However, that's it. I'm reading about a bomb or something and after speaking to Entonio, the only guy there, he just says, 'What the hell do you want?'. I move on to the town and the truck is there and I explore the town looking for Willi, but only Entonio is there with the same response. I can't seem to end this mission. I have a full team of 6 members (ME, Vermin, Spartan, Miguel (otw to prison mission next), Paquito, and Hawk). I've even tried reloading the mission from the beginning and taking a different route, but I get different 'ambushes' but never one where there is this supposed bomb and I need to defuse it. I can't even use the truck in any of the maps either. Any ideas or am I alone?