View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 11:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivra View Post
Generally counters do not increase when upgrading or pacifying items, but some medals do. I know that my Valhalla's Messenger was increased by one when upgrading an item with Viking troops.

I read somewhere that the Sacrifice spell was the only way to resurrect all level 5 creatures, so I invested in black dragons and ice dragons. When the time came to increase their number I found out that the Sacrifice spell has the same restrictions as the Resurrection talent of the Inquisitors: Plants, Ice Creations, and Black Dragons are excluded. I reloaded the game before I acquired the dragons and replayed from that point.

To my knowledge there seems to be no way to resurrect black dragons. Fauns can resurrect plants, and some cold damaging spells can resurrect ice creation creatures, but I have not found anything that works on black dragons.
- Sacrifice is a spell - as such, you cannot target Blackies with it to be the recipient of the sacrificed creatures' life force, as they are immune to all spells.

I played the Legend with Black Dragons, and never lost a single one - that's mainly due to Time Back, which doesn't work in AP/WOTN sadly, but there are other ways:
- Orc Shaman's dancing axes talent actually heals Black Dragons - one of the few things apart from the Necromancer's Plague that can affect them.
- Gizmo can heal them as well - probably the spell can do the same, did not try it yet. Aim the Gizmo over the injured dragons and make sure no enemy is in sight.