View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 01:43 AM
Approved Member

well one thing that i realy annoyed and at the same time i abuse is generating of high tech npc's when there is no temporal engine they have temporal engine with weight 20 :S and other things too

i dont like it because i was the one who did the work clear dominators explore planets

and i abuse it by killing them and take their good equipment it realy make the game unbalance

another thing is maybe u can make dominator smarter? they are so stupid they dont have any tactic they just follow u everywhere (and eat your missile ) maybe if they try to surround u or try to retreat and catch u in the middle of their trap when u recklessly follow them

another problem is that the game become too easy after some years seems like dominator dont grow in tech that much specially their engine LOL, when u have top equipment u are invincible no one really can even do anything to u imagine killer uniqe ship with strongster = 32 armor (and its killer not the military one with panzer = 52 amor) good droid with mm can have about 100 repair, good shield with mm can have about 60 protection, any damage to u do 1 or 2 damage so even if u are in middle of 30 dominator ur health does not drop

what i want to see is that npc do different thing in different situation for example in situation above i would try to worn out my enemy equipment so its shield and droid dont work and i can kill it easily

to do it u can easily add another skill: saboteur or u can add tactic to how u are doing damage
1: u do maximum damage and u dont put much attention in maneuver because u try to aim your weapon to the enemy weak point
2: u do minimum damage and u dont care about maneuver but u damage enemy equipment much faster because u try to do critical hit to enemy equipment
3: u do normal damage and have normal maneuver
4: u do minimum damage but have great maneuver

what do u think folks?
i am sorry for my bad english i hope u forgive me

Last edited by omegaweapon; 06-10-2012 at 01:48 AM.