View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Approved Member

I found a web site tons of TO&Es. However its like finding a needle in a hay stack (over 8 hours and only up to about 1942). Still haven't located much information on Flak Regiments, or Heavy Flak Battalions etc. So cannot give any information on 8,8 cm Flak units.

Your info is spot on via that site for Gliederung according to a recently found Equipment list for that specific unit. Also found a later war list for 1944.

I found a PDF "Organization of the Motorized Flak Battalions
10 May 1940" (google search that and you should find it, if not can prob email or PM it)

There are 2 different types of Battalions listed. The first is almost the same as Gliederung. Except that a few misc vehicles are missing or added. But there are 3 Platoons of 4 guns, instead of 4 with 3 guns.

This is for the following Flak Battalions: 31st /46th /47/48/52/55/59/66

The 2nd Example is roughly 3 times larger. In this Battalion there are 3-4 Companies of 3 Platoons, each with 4 guns.

This template applies to 601st through 606th Flak Battalions.

You have me extremely interested in this subject matter. And thinking about doing a few diagrams myself similar to yours for the FMB community if you don't mind. Currently looking into motorized and armor divisions.