View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 07:27 AM
Approved Member

Yes, it looks like there is no other way out. Although I tried to play without losses. I started playing at 400% difficulty. Now the hero is level 11. Leadership is about 2500 units. Mana is 78 units. Rage is 16 units. teasing and hope is missing. There are no prerequisites. For example, there are not enough necessary spells (for example, invisibility or sacrifice). This despite the fact that I managed to find almost all the cards through the dungeons. But the assortment of shops there is also not impressive. When I talk about one-sidedness, this is concerns not only the composition of the units. (I really wanted to try new creatures and new skills of the old ones). Of the ones I liked, so far only a malstorm (but hmmm ...., only 4 copies). Damn, I can’t buy them anywhere from almost 7 islands. One-sidedness also applies to AI. When you encounter hordes of inquisitors 7 times in a row, who can now inflict huge astral fire damage (hmm ....). So give the necessary spells to balance them, to neutralize them. Well, I bought it witches and dark griffins. But when this continues from time to time, it becomes boring due to a lack of scenario solutions. Fire and lake dragons now, for some reason, began to fly over the rubble on the map and marauders learned how to move creatures (Hmm..) .And the feature of pirates to call thorns is something. In general, I realized that I can move forward with the help of certain tactics. But I still get bored. And of course, thanks to you and the developers. The work is great.