Thread: Naked challenge
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:44 AM
Approved Member

cool
I think I said somewhere long time ago that my gaming life works in cycles, meaning every few years I go back to games which meant a lot to me. So I go back to HMM3 and play Shadow of death camp., followed by some brilliant maps like Vengeance is mine, Unleashing the bloodthirsty or Eternal love camp. Then I start up diablo2 and play some crazy druid build or something. Now it's KB turn. So I just sat there thinking what to do, since just regular playthrough will not cut it and came up with this naked challenge. I understand it may not appeal to many people, simply because it's just not "bombastic" enough. You do not have the dragon to cut through 20-48% of 1-2 stacks in round one, do not have the power to seriously cripple enemy (blind, slow...) , stone skin is weak, target non existent, it is more of a clever cat-and-mouse running around the battlefield with only cheap spells when desperate. Regarding my current progress: I stopped at 266 fights no loss, after that one has to start seriously using scrolls - timeback, peacefullnes, wanderer scrolls etc. Eventually I want to get around 280 fights no loss, to prove that over 90% of the game can be done this way. However, this screenshot from my old Paladin ultimate challenge caught my attention - 100% damage done by troops, 0% done by pet dragon or spell book. Since one cannot do 100% by pet dragon only, that only leaves 100% by spells. I am goint to try it, no special conditions this time. I suppose it was already done, but hey, why not? I just wonder if damage done by summons & clones counts as spell book or troop damage...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg end.jpg (573.2 KB, 32 views)