View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 02:29 AM
Registered Member

Hello Everyone!

I'm new here (actually this is my first post) and I thought this would be the best place for me to kind of sign in & say hi and other things. Right off the bat I have to admit the whole reason I'm here (as in how i knew about this website and forums) is because I recently picked up Brigade E5. To be honest I didn't know (and still do not have a complete list of games made yet but I am working on that. Sadly as it is I have a very slow internet connection (typical dial up in the U.S.A. is about 42-52kbps, due to some bad wiring not repaired yet i connect at between 12.2 and 21.0kbps until they fix the issues) so it takes some time. So my favorite hands down is Brigade E5 as of yet, I've known about IL2 for some years and while i'm a dedicated virtual pilot I've not actually had the chance yet to play it yet. I noticed in one post someone listed Fallout, I can't even begin to think of all the hours of time i've spent on both of those games. My actual list would go something like this

Brigade E5
Fallout
Fallout 2

Now getting to the reasons why I like my number one pick. Well actually Godspeed nailed it almost perfectly for me, with one exception and that is that I am an gunsmith and the sheer detail put into the items and weapon systems in the game is nothing less than impressive, when I can look at the information and details box on an actual box of ammo in a game and it have an accurate and time proper box image and label ...well its one of those things that quickly builds respect for a game. Now please understand i am not saying that by these details is the perfect end all be all game heh fact of the matter is i've yet to make it past the second phase of the campaign (made it to the first town got the guy there safely I just can't get much further for various reasons) but it does lend a great amount of credit to the people behind the game and makes for game play thats well worth trying to figure out

Well I guess this turned into a big combo message of a first post and favorite game but hopefully it'll work. Its a pleasure to have found this site and this company

Wulf