View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Approved Member

I'm a big fan of Action Forms, so Cryostasis is guaranteed to be a new favourite of mine once it's released. Love Chasm the Rift and Vivisector Beast Within (although I'm not sure they released these in cooperation with 1C, can't remember everything all the time). Their games usually have a lot of humour (unintentional or otherwise, it's all good) and nice ideas in enemy design/weapons/levels. Simply put, they're a blast to play.

Last year though my favourite 1C game was Death to Spies. Excellent take on the hitman/splinter cell style game, and oh so much more hardcore than those. It's almost Commandos series level in its difficulty. Love it.

Really interested in a ton of other 1C games after browsing the russian games site regularly for a few months. Too bad the games aren't seeing european releases quicker. The Utopia City people's new game seemed interesting, forgot what it was called right now. The UAZ 4x4 games seem really interesting.

..IL-2 is huge aswell of course. They're awesome games, but have been covered so extensively in this thread already it's almost a pointless mention.