View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 05:00 AM
Approved Member

1. Does trade skill only work for main character? In other words you only get discount based on Boar's trade skill? It doesn't look like it will let Sullen talk to merchants, so would seem party members cant serve as trader options, unless it is based on highest tradeskill of all party members.
==> Trade skill is consider as a "Party Skill."
So the game will looking for the highest trade skill on a team member.
Don't set this skill more than 150, it is wasted. Read my post "Hint & Tips" to get benefit from this.

2. At what point in the game do you start getting access to heavy weapons? Are smg's considered heavy?
==> Weapon skill is considered as "Pistol & Shotgun" and as "Heavy Weapon." this detail already displayed on a game, when you move your cursor to the skill area, the info will pop up.
SMG, all rifle considered as a heavy weapon.

3. Where and/or when can you get lockpicks above beginner?
==> There is three kind of lockpicks you can get from the market place in Northen city. In the beginning of the game, only beginner set of lockpick available, and the other will be available after you get sullen, kruger, & demon (follow the main story).

4. Wth is Robbery mode for and how does it work?
==> I never try this, but always succesfull when steal on someone. I set 100 to my thief skill. Because steal & lockpick really help me to get the experience.

5. When stats appear in green, does that mean you are suffering negative effects of something? If so, how do you know what that effect is?
==> "Critical wound" always happen to me all the time, but never had a chance to get other negative effects. I just put surgeon kit in my inventory, & click rest until fully healed to get rid of "Critical wound"

6. Related to above, how do you know if you have critical? Is it shown somewhere? If you still have debuffed stats after fully healing, do you have critical? Is there someone in Hospital in NC that can cure this?
==> I never try the hospital. "Critical Wound" is showed on Character Information. Top of the perk lists, below character's stat.