Thread: 4.13.3 Release
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 07:33 AM
Approved Member

Default 413.4 Patch for Dedicated servers?

Is there a 413.4 Patch for Dedicated servers? If there is would you please post a link to it, I saw the 413.4 page with the links but, nothing for the dedicated servers and it is locked so, no posting there...

I really want to turn the new skin sizes off, way too much bandwidth for my servers. If 10 people are in the game and one guy joins with the 3 meg skin, that is 30 megs of data to be sent to all the players for just one skin. Also, how will that be turned off and on in a dedicated server? Some settings should be in the "server.cmd" file but, mine has never had anything in it, I change settings on HL only.

And, I love the new U-2 planes but, on my servers when someone picks one to fly, they lock up and have to go to the offline game to get out of the U-2 plane and in another one to get back in my online server. I don't know if it is a skin problem or if the plane name does not match the names in the server planes name list...

Last thing, would someone post a link to the page where there is a wish list for things we would like to see in future patches or report problems before the next patch comes out.
I know many here are not fans of 'Fun for All' servers but, they have been on a long time and many new people have thanked me over the years for having a place to get started before they moved on to servers with much harder settings. I would be happy to help test things for online dedicated servers as long as it still works with CRT on.

Thank you for all of the updates since I started with my first 408 server!

-=-=-=-
Added 12 hours later: The U-2 problems on Dedicated servers are fixed with the 413.4 patch! Thank you!!!
It seems the 24 bit skin problem is fixed too, they don't show up in the list of skin choices! Thank you again!

Last edited by Dusty88; 04-21-2017 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Added a Thank you where well earned!