Thread: 4.13.3 Release
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 12:11 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrik View Post
last days I played il2 and I should say- offline now is absolutely non-playable. roockie pilots hit targets with third or fourth shots and evading long before you shot at them, damn, they must have a linear flight and they react like thay are veterans. about how veterans and aces behave I even dont want say. the game now is really sucks. stupidity. last years almost in every thread we can see "AI, AI, AI, when you correct AI, AI vs AI, AI is unrealistic" and so on and so on, oh no, there will be no corrections because daidalos team is do obsessed with u-2, oh daidalos team thanks for your work, I have now u-2, this is so wonderful, but I dont now what good it to me because the gaming is dead but anyway THANKS DAIDALOS TEAM FOR THE DEAD OFFLINE THANKS
What the hell....I'm speachless! What gives you the right to behave in such a rude, ill-mannered way??? As both Sita and Dimlee have stated, the AI has not been changed since 4.12! And I myself have not experienced any of the AI-issues you describe above and I play offline daily. So instead of behaving like a spoiled brat spewing hate maybe you should approach this issue you apparantly are experiencing like an reasonable adult! Atleast you could behave like an adult instead of a rude ....!!!!

Last edited by Verdun1916; 04-19-2017 at 12:28 AM.