View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 06:21 AM
Registered Member

Thankyou Team Daidalos for keeping this old game spinning. I was in shock when I one day realized that my DVD version was completely outdated and that you had added lots of new aircraft amongst other things. Ever since I have come here like a child before christmas, looking for any news and sneakpeeks that you release (The He-177 being my favorite so far).

Request wise I don't want to go on some huge rant, so i'll keep it as simple as I can.

First off, my favorite feature is extra plane content. Tough I simply love the new smoke and fire effects and the skids and all that from the latest update, I can't help but point out that I simply love new aircraft, wether it be flying them, or riddling them with bullets.

So with that said, I have also noticed that some of the aircraft you add are made by seperate modders. Some of the planes being released by Modders (sutch as those from SAS) can be exceedingly irresistable to fly (or shoot). However, my modding escapade came to a quick end, probably due to my own incomepetence for modding, lol.

Basically what I would like added at some point, if modders allow it, would be the 1956 Korean war pack and/or that Spansih Civil War pack with allot of nice old aircraft. Tough I smell this to be invalid due to them running on a seperate mod engine.

If not possible, its pretty mutch the basic requests from here: B-26, More Fokker Types, A few Capronies, Helldivers, Lancasters, The Battle (maybe a bunch of british bombers), P-61, and so on.
Note: Please don't take this as a demand. I am quite happy with what you chaps at Team Daidalos are currently adding. Not to mention that I am still enjoying your previous patch.

Have a nice day, and good hunting!

ThePilot4ever