View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 09:01 AM
Registered Member

Hi Folks.....!

Have to jump right besides SW3 - Civil War, which I think the last for today, another story is being developed in parallel (as in SW2), which is called SW3 - Ashes of Victory ..... ?

Now to bring in something better future SW game, I think it would these features:

1. Should have some form of power to get all the equipment of each enemy fighter destroyed (arms and/or heavy missiles and systems.)

2. That game's story is based on obtaining a system for recognition of achievement and glory. To that end, the rivals (Old Empire 'n' New Empire) will ask for help to destroy any Corporation (Inoco, Triod or USS).

3. Since they are new consequences of old and dear SW1/SW2 where Astra, Phantom, Heretic, Corsair, Ace and Hero achieved great goals. Should return at the end of a new game so that will help (symbolically) destroy the enemy. So that these new players can really get the name Star Wolves Mercenary unit, the true and original players.

4. SW1 fighters were excellent, followed by SW2 (Raven, Bastard, Mataric 'n' Skolm). But in SW3 - CW, never found the previous hunts SW2, to top it all, I found new and horrible fighters are to forget (Jaguar, Cheetah, Panther 'n' Puma), except for Black Stormcrow, Eraser, Stiletto Mk 2 , Smilodon, Dragon 'n' Wyvern Mk 2. Why not continue with the previous fighters SW2? Why should you upgrade to fighters, such as the Hammerhead?

Last edited by Wakko; 10-01-2010 at 06:52 PM.