View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 03:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molder View Post
I mean, it's not necessary to go through Portland completely first and only then move to other islands. There is also a tendency here that fights with heroes are much more difficult than regular squads, so the heroes need to be beaten the later, the better.
Thanks for your advices and insight, Molder. They're very helpful.

Time to report a bug:

Death Eyes are not able to properly shock enemies. When their attacks/talent triggers the effect, it only decreases Initiative. Action Points remains the same. Quite annoying. Death eyes are both Leadership and gold extremely demandant.

----

Some features I would love to see someday:

For conveniency:

º At least four reserves available slots. Go and forth to the castles garrisoned troops is very time consuming.

The pants and belt additional slots were superb. Not just for convenience. Is very funny to have the chance to collect more items.

º Soldable troops! Waiting for it since The Legend.

º An optional time limit (clock) to move and act each turn. Like chess. Three minutes? Five? That's not so important. But a time limit for us players whom can expend ages before making our minds, would be great, a saver.

For challenge and realism:

º AI further improvements. I have noticed some (a few) weird behaviours here and there.