View Single Post
Old 03-31-2022, 02:42 PM
Approved Member

Dude, your mod is one of the best I have played. Every single battle is epic. But progressing with the levels the goal to end with no or few casualty became more and more difficult. You mod needs more healers desperately. At least one good healer per rаce. Demon healer - Ocultess is a crap and it's impossible to keep her alive. Her ability should ressurect, not only cure. Undead healer - Necromancer. Remove Shackles ability from him(you have this ability in your spellbook and don't need on him) and replace it with Animate Dead ability. Besides Skeletons and Zombies are very fragile and need to revive them constantly. Orc healer - Shaman is good. He has Dance Axes and Protective Totem which are enough but should be used by players more than once per battle.
Finally I should ask some assistance how to complete the quest ''Motley Army''. I gave the trader 2 runes per kind and buy an army from him but the quest doesn't end. What does he means to hire ''small mercenary troops''? I buy several times what I need from him.