View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 05:36 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc_bayern View Post
Don't be so sure! Travel west from Moscow in the so-called liberal world and you will be pleasantly surprised, or unpleasantly. Zombies are everywhere.

Trust me 30% resistance difference is a big deal. And it's not about just snakes, I gave you an example. I mixed all ordinary units: snakes, spiders, bears, fireflies and so on. I like variety in my strategy using a lot of different kind of units. In the previous mod that I was playing I usually added 2 extra reserve slots.

Winrar and folders has a good searching machine and every change apply for the moment. I would help you but my english is not perfect and will make some mistakes.
I appreciated your reference. However, you're right, there really are a lot of zombies here, apparently, at least half.

I'll be more precise. Specifically in my mod, in my experience of all walkthroughs and balance, snakes are an unimportant unit. So specifically for them, 30% of the role does not play.

Searching by dates certainly makes the job easier. But the problem is that you also need to find in the files themselves, for example, the exact line that I changed/added/modified compared to the last version. Since everything is done in a regular notepad, this search cannot be optimized.