View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 05:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molder View Post
Zombies are not as real as snakes Moreover, we don't know if it's a desert snake or not.

In any case, believe me, a few percent of damage resistance does not play a big role, it's even strange that you focused on such ordinary units as snakes. And it is in mod that the issue of resistances in a variety of troops has been worked out more than a lot.

The problem is not in the translation itself, but in finding all the places where this translation is needed. Everything is located in very different corners of different files, and you need to find a match for everything.
Don't be so sure! Travel west from Moscow in the so-called liberal world and you will be pleasantly surprised, or unpleasantly. Zombies are everywhere.

Trust me 30% resistance difference is a big deal. And it's not about just snakes, I gave you an example. I mixed all ordinary units: snakes, spiders, bears, fireflies and so on. I like variety in my strategy using a lot of different kind of units. In the previous mod that I was playing I usually added 2 extra reserve slots.

Winrar and folders has a good searching machine and every change apply for the moment. I would help you but my english is not perfect and will make some mistakes.