View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 04:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molder View Post
There is no link to version 1.5 yet, because I need at least a few more days to finish it at all. The general list of changes there is very large, and so far I have not organized it so as to write decently.
Well then, I intend to pause playing your mod until v1.5 because those so many new things needs my complete devotion. Meanwhile I will test the new improvements of Hirao's mod which is very familiar to me. Do you think to make some minor units' resistance changes for more variety and wider spell usage. For example all your snakes has -10%Fire and -20%Glacial resistance. I would put +20%Fire and -30%Glacial for Red Snake that force players to use not only Fire Arrow and also Cold Grasp in their spellbooks. Finally I want to mention a strange fact that happens to me. First time I play your mod at impossible I rush straight to Portland without clearing Catacombs and Whitehills with very few leadership. When I did my job almost all enemies in Portland was Weak or Slightly Weaker. The second time i tried to take as much possible leadership as I could including from skills and clearing all enemies before entering Portland. I was shocked when I see all enemies - Slightly Stronger or Equal-to-strenght with great variety of new stronger units. Difficulty is the same i'm still keeping my savegames. So AI monsters are adjusted to your current level and leadership in every single map? Sorry I haven't played King's Bounty from a year and I forgot this detail.