View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 02:32 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc_bayern View Post
OK. I understand you make battles in this mod to be total mess and players not to aim achieving zero casualties because this will be mission impossible. By the way I don't notice any obstacles blocking the arena like logs for example or many more extra summoning units compare to the vanilla so the control over arena is almost none. I'm curious about changelog of your new version and some of them I may like to apply in my game. Unfortunately leaving Portland the game became insanely difficult for me and must restart it choosing something between hard and impossible. Also I run out of money because I don't like to equip my caracter only with dragons and I'm always testing some of the weaker units. I noticed that the enemy is smarter than the original game - trying to make zero casualty AI constantly hit my weakest unit and that drives me crazy.
p.s. Do you have a link to v1.5? I don't find it in google or vk.
In my understanding, "mess" is just when a player does whatever his heart desires with an opponent, but this is purely my opinion, I do not pretend to the truth.

In the Dark Side, there are quite a few obstacles in the arenas, just in the future this will be fixed, but for now - it remains from the original.

Yes, the computer is configured just like that (but it is far from complete) - it knows how to inflict unpleasant losses, and on average makes fewer stupid and meaningless moves.

There is no link to version 1.5 yet, because I need at least a few more days to finish it at all. The general list of changes there is very large, and so far I have not organized it so as to write decently.