View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 01:42 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molder View Post
I don't think tips and criticism were stupid. You see, the essence of the mod in many ways is precisely so that the player cannot easily block the entire arena and keep dangerous units under control. On the contrary, I strive for a situation where the enemy controls the arena, or at least gives the player serious problems. As for the bears, they have always been very easy opponents, which is not quite right, in my opinion.

At the moment I have almost finished making version 1.5 (unfortunately, so far only in Russian), so there in general the passage will be so difficult that it will be possible to completely lose. The enemy will become even smarter and angrier
OK. I understand you make battles in this mod to be total mess and players not to aim achieving zero casualties because this will be mission impossible. By the way I don't notice any obstacles blocking the arena like logs for example or many more extra summoning units compare to the vanilla so the control over arena is almost none. I'm curious about changelog of your new version and some of them I may like to apply in my game. Unfortunately leaving Portland the game became insanely difficult for me and must restart it choosing something between hard and impossible. Also I run out of money because I don't like to equip my caracter only with dragons and I'm always testing some of the weaker units. I noticed that the enemy is smarter than the original game - trying to make zero casualty AI constantly hit my weakest unit and that drives me crazy.
p.s. Do you have a link to v1.5? I don't find it in google or vk.

Last edited by fc_bayern; 03-29-2022 at 01:59 AM.