View Single Post
Old 03-28-2022, 03:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc_bayern View Post
I deleted it because it was stupid. I wrote about some feedbacks concerning units' movement speed at the mod especially Bears which are slow creatures and lack of variety in resistances of some identical units like Snakes. Almost all creatures has increased speed in those small arenas and rushing reduces the strategic quality of the game. But you make this mod as you like it and it's easy for me to correct what I like for myself so there is no point to criticize you. The rest of the stuff: balance, new quests, items and so on are awsome.
I don't think tips and criticism were stupid. You see, the essence of the mod in many ways is precisely so that the player cannot easily block the entire arena and keep dangerous units under control. On the contrary, I strive for a situation where the enemy controls the arena, or at least gives the player serious problems. As for the bears, they have always been very easy opponents, which is not quite right, in my opinion.

At the moment I have almost finished making version 1.5 (unfortunately, so far only in Russian), so there in general the passage will be so difficult that it will be possible to completely lose. The enemy will become even smarter and angrier