View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 03:27 PM
Approved Member

Many thanks Sokol!!

-About the prop problem...well I have tried disabling Vsync, and unfortunatelly the problem stills there...anyway, I CANT disable vsync because if so, the game stutters like crazy so...any other idea??? am I the only one with this problem or what?¿?¿?

-My problem with the cockpit cam is that I want to do the movement shown in this video on 1m 32sec:

that LATERAL movement is what I cant do...how can I do that whitout a trakIR?¿?¿?¿?I played long ago on a friends house to CoD (without TrackIR) and I remember that we could do that...

-For the external view, I DONT want to do a "zoom" I just want to get phisically closer to the plane...

-Nice to know about the haze, will test then...

I have been out of the sim world (and CoD) for a bit long, so I have missed a lot of things then, Im interested too in knowing if they changed(lowered) the quality of the land shading with respect to older game versions/patches???hows that now?? because I would say that in some screens/videos I have seen, the land at dusk/dawn seem more "beautiful" like a nicer hazed horizont and a more misty land...right know it still being amazing fliying at 18:00h (best looking terrain for me ever!!) but I would say that it looked beter before, dont know...even the planes seems diferent with a worse quality shader?¿?¿? is me??or Im right??...the shadows (at least in cockpit) look good, but I would say that now they have less resolution than before, as the sight light effect, wich seem different and worse...

Bye mates!!!

Last edited by watermanpc; 02-27-2013 at 03:32 PM.