View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 12:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
Yea healing Asmodean is great since only other way to keep him alive is rune mages, and on early game you dont have enough leadership for them. Aditional action points is also great skill on hit/attack. Soloing Asmodean is only possible with undead i think because mystic ritual can heal them and not living units (i think Asmodean cant heal him self either with it). There is some skill that boost that ability but gives more charges, not healing self/live units.
Reading new unit abilities i got fealing that developers wanted to strenghten undead units with new fraction undead lizardmen : Asmodean can resurrect them, medium/adept of darkness/evil genius all have some ability to make evlins after killing enemy troops.
fam_skill_ritual_header=Necromancer
fam_skill_ritual_rank_1_hint=+1 charge to the ability to "<label=special_familiar_deadraiser_name>".
fam_skill_ritual_rank_2_hint=+1 charge to the ability to "<label=special_familiar_deadraiser_name>". You can use it to treat yourself.

I guess we are at the mercy of the auto-translation, but it sounds like later on he can use it to "treat himself", or heal himself.

I don't believe it can heal living units (after re-reading it). What it can do is... HURT your own living units to heal undead units. So, keeping that Paladin stack around so he can feed the undead.... ok this sounds a little diabolical. But hey, he can always resurrect himself or turn back time?

I'm not completely sure if it is worth it though. I guess it helps people who do not want to use rune mages.