View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Approved Member

well I guess u didn' t played with warrior?
With warrior u have stack of 24 giants with the ld downgrades.
U giants do 2600hp damage vs ground units.
Some battles have 10 units, this means 24k damage similiar to crits of sprites/thorns etc

With mage ur 14/15 or 16? giants do 1200hp damage vs ground units. This means 12k damage. Warrior isn' t the same try play it under 25 hours with warrior it isn' t necessary to do the poison/magic spring res/sac for 20 turns strat. I think I never passed 10 turns with the fight vs neoka as longest. Timewise warrior beats mage, even when the mage is extremely lucky with items.

Though I agree mage is easier in a way that every can finish impossible with mage after learning the exploits of the mage, but if u exploits the units bonuses warriors becomes easier. My first time was paladin on normal then mage on hard and finally warrior impossible. I find warrior on impossible was easier than mage on hard once i start abusing the units.

If you are really smart u give priority to the night and undead commander skills. This make games for 35% easier.

Oh and I am sorry for my english. It is my fifth language and I think it' s okay for being fifth language, don' t u agree?

btw warrior ld is not same as mage. It' s like warrior ld is euros and mage ld is dollars for the obvious reasons. In fact if you do all the maths I think roughly warrior ld is +200% of mage in absolute meanings.

Last edited by tjoepee; 12-01-2008 at 11:53 PM.