View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 01:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Knight View Post
I agree with you. I don't really think they removed the damage types though, since in one of the screenshots below it says "air damage" and it isn't that practical for units like dragons or mages (they shoot fire here) to not deal fire damage. But one thing they got rid of seems to be attack and defense. If you look at the screenshot with lvl 1 Archers and lvl 3 Celestial Warriors you will see that there is no defense or attack stat. Instead, the defense might be replaced by "armor", a stat showing how much armor the unit has on it (for example, Death Knights at lvl 1 have around 75% armor). Still, I don't know how relevant "armor" is, since not all armors have the same durability.
Ahh. Well spottet. Good to know that they keep the different types of damage. As far as attack and defense, it is possible that some armor rating on the hero affects the armor on the units the same way defense did in the old version. I kind of think you need something like that if one of your classes is a warrior.