View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Registered Member

Novaliz - Thanks for info - I have looked at your pc specs again and i have to admit your system is better than mine as i'm running pentium 4 at 3.6ghz (not duo core) and my graphic card is a geeforce 7600gt , also have 2gb ram running on xp. I thought duo core didnt make that much difference in MTW but it must help as no way could i run on full specs and get a decent frame rate in large battles.

The XIII Century sound promising and i will await its release here in England UK. I am surprised you are getting such a slow frame rate in XIII Century as one of the attractions to me is that my system should handle it easily from their advertised system specs. I want to upgrade my system to quad core eventually but am determined to hold out until i see how my present system will run Empire TW when it is released later this year. One of the reasons for holding out so long is it is costing me a fortune in pcs keeping up with the demands MTW series demands to play the game at an acceptable level.

This time round i'm going to wait and see what the feed back is on best pc for Empire TW before i upgrade, and i am even considering building my own pc

Last edited by bollard; 03-08-2008 at 01:37 PM.