View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bollard View Post
Novaliz - Thanks , very interesting, what frame rate did you get with MTW2? I have a similar spec system yo you , but i dont have vista. My Frame rate with MTW2 is 25fps but i can not run on everthing on high settings , usually medium. I have followed total war series since shogun and am here as awaiting patch for Kingdoms. This game looks good, but i thought the fight scenes looked a little "Disneyish" ie not realistic when one unit struck another.
How much does xiii cost in Germany?
My settings are the highest u can have in MTW2 even the unit number is the highest + 4 AA and 8 Anisotropic Filtering and 1680 * 1050 Resolution = average FPS 40 lowest 25 highest 70!

Im playing the Total War Series since Rome: Total War and I like the Game. I bought every expension. I play Kingdoms too and it runs very well!

The fight scenes look in fact a little "Disneyish" in 13th Century But I think the game has potential because of his strategic factor. When u mark a unit a big table pops up with everything that effects the unit f.e. flanking cover, moral, damage etc... its very nice but it runs so bad on my system with every settings!!! Thats not fun!!!

Where are u from? The game in germany costs me 49 Euro!

Last edited by Novaliz; 03-07-2008 at 11:52 PM.