View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 11:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morteza115 View Post
its all about waiting. some day i will die and wont play this game. this game is my dream.
Hehehe, I like your post. From time to time I have a very similar thoughts - there is so many good games and so little time to play them. Must XMas/New Year or just me getting old. Well, such is life. Constant waiting for death. But anyway, Nuclear Union has a chance to become something special and unique - it will be more realistic than Fallout 3 and it will finally have a great unique setting - Russia. It's going to be wonderful - no more plasma/laser guns, no more overpowered heroes, silly quests, heaps of loot and general Hollywood style crap. I will pre-order the game for sure!!

I hope the devs will take their time however - please spend s much time as needed, DO NOT RUSH THE GAME!! When the game is bugged and polished well, then there is heaps of negative reviews and then the game doesn't sell well (i.e. Inquisitor, Jagged Alliance - Back In Action and even Fallout New Vegas). All the best guys!